Happy Wednesday friends! What are your favorite ways to add color into your outfit? Today I am sharing 5 tips on adding color to a simple look like this! I love polka dots and this ruffled off shoulder top was so fun to style. I went with a black pleated skirt and for shoes, studded black booties that stand out! Just by adding a little color it makes the outfit a little more interesting to me! My top 5 favorite ways to add color to your simple black and white outfits are:
- |Earrings| I love finding fun, bold earrings and pairing them with simple and fun colored outfits especially for Summer!
- |Neck scarf| These are so in right now and I have found so many colorful and even floral printed ones, polka dots and solid colors! This just makes your look so unique.
- |Clutch| Clutches are my absolute favorite and having a few fun colors in your closet is a must for Summer and will make your outfit complete!
- |Heels| A pop of color can totally be added with fun, bright heels. This one is another absolute favorite way to make that simple look more cheerful and chic.
- ||Necklace/Bracelets| If you’re not into earrings then a fun bold neckalce will also look amazing! You would need a simple top without too much going on in it, maybe just a simple polka dot or any other print you like! Bracelets are also so fun and layering them makes them even more unique! 😂
Yesterday was such an emotional day with my Dad’s birthday and him passing away! It just brought up so much memories and it was a sad, happy day because I am just so grateful for the time I had with him and just thinking about being with him in Heaven one day makes me so happy!
I just wanted to say if you’re going through a loss or just a hard time, just remember don’t give up on God because He has such an amazing plan for our lives and you going through that hard time will make you stronger. God has his timing for everything so keep your head up and don’t give up because you got this and you are stronger than you know! I love you, Jesus loves you and life is beautiful and live it to the fullest even if you have bumps down the road!
I love you babes and thank you for reading!
xoxo, Alena Gidenko
SHOP THIS LOOK
|CLICK ON THE PHOTO|